Visit the Lemelson Hall of Invention and Innovation
The Lemelson Hall of Invention and Innovation features:
- Places of Invention, an exhibition that explores what can happen when the right mix of inventive people, untapped resources, and inspiring surroundings come together.
- Draper Spark!Lab, our hands-on invention workshop for children and families.
- Inventive Minds, a changing gallery that highlights the Lemelson Center’s work on documenting inventors.
Location and Hours:
The Lemelson Center and the Lemelson Hall of Invention and Innovation are located at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History
- Draper Spark!Lab is open daily (except Tuesdays and Dec. 24 and 25) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Places of Invention and Inventive Minds are open daily (except Dec. 25) from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Click for visiting information
Learn more about our exhibitions